Developed in India thousands of years ago, yoga has become an increasingly popular form of exercise around the world. Yoga is an ancient form of exercise that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing. The main components of yoga are postures (a series of movements designed to increase strength and flexibility) and breathing.
What Yoga benefits to your health? Here are the 10 of them:
- All-round fitness.You are truly healthy when you are not just physically fit but also mentally and emotionally balanced..
- Weight loss. With regular practice of yoga, we tend to become more sensitive to the kind of food our body asks for and when. This can also help keep a check on weight.
- Stress relief.A few minutes of yoga during the day can be a great way to get rid of stress that accumulates daily – in both the body and mind.
- Inner peace.We all love to visit peaceful, serene spots, rich in natural beauty. Little do we realize that peace can be found right within us and we can take a mini-vacation to experience this any time of the day!
- Improved immunity.Our system is a seamless blend of the body, mind and spirit. An irregularity in the body affects the mind and similarly unpleasantness or restlessness in the mind can manifest as an ailment in the body.
- Living with greater awareness.The mind is constantly involved in activity – swinging from the past to the future – but never staying in the present.
- Better relationships. A mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters.
- Increased energy. A few minutes of yoga everyday provides the secret to feeling fresh and energetic even after a long day.
- Better flexibility & posture. Regular yoga practice stretches and tones the body muscles and also makes them strong. It also helps improve your body posture when you stand, sit, sleep or walk.
- Better intuition.Yoga and meditation have the power to improve your intuitive ability so that you effortlessly realize what needs to be done, when and how, to yield positive results
There are several types of Yoga that you can choose to suit you fitness, here are the 14 kinds of them you might know
In Planet Nomadas new concept ,the Yoga activity represent its line of play, feel and relax .The guest can enjoy the spacious yoga studio to practice and learn some of Yoga types such as Vinyasha and Hatha, Check this for descriptions and bookings.